artist block?
i have a seriously serious case of artist block, not only the fact that my adobe on a broken computer not helping, but I've got absolutely no muse, no ideas, no want to make anything, drawings, poetry, scripts, photography, it's all blah... I'm even being stupid with my music though I'm getting back into that.
anyways. so i may or may not get my job this summer. which means I'm on the edge of a knife when it comes to getting that tablet i wanted this year. anyways, if i do or if i don't I'm still going to summer rock. gonna rock it out man!
anyways, if you are into interesting covers, check out Jenny owen youngs cover of "it's getting hot in herre" I never liked Nellys version but i can't get enough of Jennys.
speaking of music, Tegan and Sara announced the release of their new album, it'll be out this year. and it's called the con. i can't wait. also Sara... or was it Tegan? they sing back up on one of rise against songs on there new CD (which is postponed) I'm not an uber rise against fan, but there good and i wanna hear that song :3
but yeah anyways, my webcomic MHC is on hold for now, you can see why with the recent away page i posted. check it http://mrhappyscorner.hyper-comix.com.
but yeah... i dunno not allot going on...
saw V for vendetta the other day, i was very pleased with the ending and think now was a great time for the movie to come it. it held a lot of meanings in it.
peace out,
and if anyone reads this, sorry for not posting in so long.

No comments:
Post a Comment