Saturday, December 16, 2006

Room 10 is in my closet!

So I'm going to go on a rant about a mini series I recently watched, its in three parts. I missed the first part, which is bad cause the first part often lays down the characters but I figured the rest out easily.
It’s called The Lost Room amazing amazing series, which is based around these Objects that came from Room 10 of the Sunshine Motel.
Years ago "the event" happened, and room 10 disappeared off the face of the earth. But objects from the room began to appear back in the real world and each of them was able to affect reality in some way. Groups formed once people started to find out about these objects and people began to go crazy over the hunt for them. The main character of the mini series finds The Key, which is a highly sought after object since it allows you to enter room 10 from any door with a keyhole.
The mini series was amazing and everyone needs to watch it.

Anyway, this leads me to a recent dilemma. I want to do something of a fan comic based around the universe of The Lost Room, but I’m already going on a fan comic for the online game I play "Gunz" and I don't really want to start another project, I’m thinking if anything I’ll drop G:tP since it is just a video game and I can't live without doing something TLR.
Time for some generic noob interweb talk
GAWD I Luv T3h Lost Roooom! D:D:D:D:D:DD:D:D:D:D:D:D:D!!!!111103231328131114y37891!

Also I’ve got one Secret Santa almost done, another started and my contest art is still in the fridge.

As for my running web comic Mr. Happys Corner I’ve started re-lettering the early pages. God it's horrid to look back at that art, blegh, some day i might redo those pages but I doubt it.

No comments: